South Seas Real Estate agents ARE:
- The most qualified agents out of hundreds of ‘island-wide’ agents, to help customers and existing clients with the type of information necessary to understand regarding the Resort product–whether entry level condos, or multi-million dollar estate properties
- Residents of Sanibel-Captiva Islands, and are consequently familiar with true island-lifestyle, which can be naturally shared and conveyed with our clientele’, as ‘real-time’ local salesmanship flavor, appealing to those in search of a different approach to enjoying investment properties in a sub-tropical climate.
- Well versed in exterior Sanibel-Captiva properties (outside of the South Seas Resort premises), in fact just as knowledgeable as the best of those outside agents, especially in the way of providing suitable comparisons, necessary in the decision making process for high magnitude purchases within the Resort as well.
- Best-suited towards making sales happen efficiently and expertly within the Resort, and most qualified with respect to listing these same properties, as our clientele decide to further their investments by ‘moving up’ the ladder of a wonderful variety of properties designed to suit all needs.
- Expert in utilizing technology in order to exemplify the most appealing characteristics of our Island properties, for you the customer, as you progress in your search for the perfect property, suitable for your family’s needs.
- Able to provide information 24/7 on our ‘in-house’ Real Estate television channel, satisfying the needs of buyers seeking information about properties for sale locally, as well as for sellers who continuously list with our firm, and are able to reach out to thousands of potential buyers as they relax in the comfort of their accommodations on Resort.
- Ready, willing, and able to provide the most expert and professional service to our clientele, (the most credible representation of our local Real Estate)— first, as being ‘hands down’ the most qualified within South Seas’ gates, and secondly, the most experienced among all Sanibel Captiva agents for those properties of interest outside of South Seas’ gates.
- Most familiar with information needed on existing rental opportunities, and able to make introduction to our expert Owner Services Department and management team, for purposes of summarizing details, fine points, and inner workings of the various rental programs ‘in-house’, and to insure our clientele the best experience possible during their process of purchasing South Seas Resort Real Estate.
In the early 1980's Virginia re-located to South West Florida from New York City, to make our "beautiful beaches her back yard". She was delighted to find a position at spectacular South Seas Island Resort in the Interval Sales Division. She has had the honor of being Top Producer for many years.
Representing South Seas Sanibel & Captiva Properties, Pilar specializes in Timeshares. She strives to exceed expectations to provide the most excellent service and ensuring a successful transaction and building lasting relationships.
If you are looking for an enthusiastic and supportive Realtor, call Mary Ann Cowart. She offers diligent and honest representation of her client's best interests. Dedicated to problem-solving and solution oriented negotiations through hard work and dedication. Mary Ann's singular and constant goal is to always provide care, counsel, and support to her clients.
Lamar Stokes (commonly known as Marty) has been licensed in the state of Florida since the late 1980's. Working with the South Seas Real Estate Division since the year 2000. He specializes in waterfront properties on Captiva, as well as Sanibel Island.
Joni attended WVU majoring in Housing & Design and New College of Sarasota in Fine Arts. Joni moved to Sanibel in 1978 with her husband Marty, a lifelong resident of Sanibel. She began volunteering at Sanibel School, while her children attended.
Ernie Tressler has the unique distinction of being a property owner here at South Seas Island Resort making him a wonderful resource for you! Since the 1970's, he has cultivated relationships with people who live and work on the islands and will help you before, during, and after the purchase of your vacation home. As a Realtor, he will put his experience and expertise to work for you.